There are several video watching platforms, but the one which will always remain as the number one option for everyone is Google’s YouTube service. The YouTube is in fact one of the largest video watching platforms with several hours of video being uploaded in every single minute. It has several good features. For instance, one can clearly say that there is no clear competition for its recommendation feature.
But there could be situations when you want to watch videos alone and don’t want any recommendations for those videos in future. Because, you don’t want your kids or family to know that you watch such videos. If you are thinking in such a way, you are at the right place right now. Because here in this post, we are going to guide you on how you can watch YouTube in InCognito mode.
YouTube Incognito Mode – How to use?
- Launch the YouTube and make sure that you have logged in to the site with your account.
- Tap on the profile picture that is situated neat the top-right corner to view the Account menu.
- Now choose Turn on incognito option.
- If you are doing this for the first time, the YouTube app will show you a prompt regarding the incognito mode. Accept this prompt to confirm and continue.
- Now you will view the incognito icon in the top-right in addition to the incognito near the bottom of the screen.
When you watch videos in the incognito mode, they will not be recorded in your history and the YouTube will not provide you the corresponding recommendations for those videos.
You must note that you won’t be able to browse your Subscriptions in incognito mode. And just like how the incognito mode in the Chrome works, this feature within the YouTube app will not hide the activities from the ISP or network administrator.
Share us your views on the YouTube Incognito mode in the comments section below.