A Los Angeles based mobile games studio Jam City, in partnership with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is set to release Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, a free-to-play RPG game (with in-app purchases). This game will be released for both Android and iOS devices on April 25th.
You embark on your own adventure in this all new RPG set in the wizarding world. You can create your own character and experience life as a Hogwarts student, explore never before seen rooms of Hogwarts castle and investigate ancient mysteries. The game has been set in the wizarding world, years before Harry Potter received his Hogwarts letter.
You can also learn powerful magic and knowledge from Professors Dumbledore, Snape, and more, duel against your rivals and forge alliances with new friends to help you on your adventures. As, this game will be your own Hogwarts story you can decide what kind of witch or wizard will you be?
The company said that following Actors from the Harry Potter films will provide voiceover work for the game:
- Michael Gambon (Professor Dumbledore)
- Dame Maggie Smith (Professor McGonagall)
- Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick)
- Sally Mortemore (Madam Irma Pince)
- Zoe Wanamaker (Madam Hooch)
- Gemma Jones (Madam Pomfrey)
Magic Spells, Potions & More
- Attend classes to learn and master magical skills like casting spells and brewing potions.
- Unlock new characters, spells, potions and locations as you advance through the years of Hogwarts.
- Customize your student avatar.
Mystery and Adventure
- Use your magical skills to investigate mysteries at Hogwarts.
- Discover the truth behind the Cursed Vaults and your brother’s disappearance in an all new story.
Friendships that Matter
- Bond with your housemates to win the House Cup.
- Go on quests to help friends and fellow students…or frustrate rivals.
- Earn respect and build relationships by adventuring together.
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how you can make your life simpler using technology.