The world of photography is all about how you unique you really are. If you are someone who has already mastered the art, then you are very aware on what I am talking about. Lately, the fonts play a major role in the photography, thanks to the popularity of apps such as Instagram and Pininterest.
The addition of certain fonts changes the overall look of the photo by adding beauty to it. If you also want to use the same font, then the usual process to find the font would be to check all the available fonts from any library. But that is old fashion now.
Don’t Miss: Best iPhone photography apps – 2017
Here in this post, I am going to share you a smart way to find any font on an image or photo. And trust me guys, it’s really smart.
How to find Fonts on Image or Photo?
Follow the steps mentioned below to find the font on any image or photo:
- Install Photoshop CC 2017. Luckily the application has a hidden tool to help you find any font.
- Open any image in Photoshop and draw a selection box.
- Choose Type > Match Font. The Photoshop will automatically display a collection of fonts installed on your system. The fonts from the Typekit will also be included in the suggestions.
- This might not be accurate in some cases. That’s why you will have to choose a font that is very close to the one on image from the list.
- After choosing the closest font, Click OK and the application will select the fonts you have clicked.
This Match Font feature which was introduced in Photoshop CC 2015 relies on machine learning. We hope this tutorial has helped you find the fonts on any image or photo. Let us know your experience in the comments section below.
For more similar tutorials on how to improve your life using technology, visit our TUTEZONE section.