Along with the Band 2 series fitness wearable gadgets, the Huawei has also launched the Huawei Fit fitness watch in India. It supports multi-sport activities and can be used for other activities such as sleep tracking, automatic step counting and heart rate monitoring.
Don’t miss: Huawei and Honor Android Oreo Update List
Huawei Fit specifications and features
- The Huawei Fit sports a 1.04-inch touch screen black and white colors display at a resolution of 208 x 208 pixels with always-on feature and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- It is compatible with iOS 8.0 and Android 4.4 devices.
- The device is packed with Ambient light sensor, Heart Rate Sensor (PPG) for continuous heart rate monitoring, CAP-Sensor and 6-axis (accelerometer + gyro) sensors.
- It comes with sleep monitoring and daily activity tracking features.
- You can use the gadget to display messages from the apps and view the incoming call notifications.
- It will wake you up using the gentle vibration alarm without disturbing others.
- The gadget will also remind you to move in case if you are stationary for a long time.
- It supports Bluetooth 4.2 LE connectivity feature.
- The device is Waterproof and Dustproof with the IP68 ratings besides the 5ATM waterproof.
- It sports 80 mAh battery which will provide around 6 days of battery life.
Price and Availability
The Huawei Fit will be available in large and small sizes and will be available in Orange, Blue and Black colors at a price of Rs 9999 via amazon.in in the country.
It should be really beneficial for those of you who want to monitor your health. However, share us your views on the Huawei Fit in the comments section below. We’d love to hear about it from you.
For tutorials on how you can improve your life using technology, visit our TUTEZONE section.