Most of the calls we get usually end up in missed calls because by the time we get the mobile in our hands, the calls gets disconnected. While it is good if you are away from the smartphone, it could be annoying if you are very close to the device. Let me explain you how. Say if you are traveling in a crowded bus or a train and you are listening to songs on the phone, in that case, it could be hard for you to reach out to your pocket and chances are there that you might not even hear the call. To help you with this, the Apple introduced the auto-answering the calls in iOS 11.
The good news is that it works very effectively in all the situations for me. Even for the VoIP calls.
Here in this post, we are going to discuss on how to enable Auto answer of calls in iOS 11.
How to enable Auto Answer calls in iOS 11?
Apple is very good at hiding the settings, isn’t it? Because the settings to enable the auto answer of calls is hidden very deep inside, but do not worry as it is very easy to find.
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility
- In the Accessibility menu, if you would scroll down, you will find an option called “Call Audio Routing”. Tap on it.
- A new screen opens now and you will be able to view “Auto-Answer calls” option. Now tap on it.
- Another new screen will open where you will find a toggle to enable the auto-answer calls. If the toggle is set to green, it means that the calls you receive will be answered automatically.
- At any point of time, set the toggle to its default position to turn this function off.
- You should also be able to set a timer to answer the calls. You can edit the timer using the ‘–’ and ‘+’ symbols.
Our view on Auto Answer of calls in iOS 11
As mentioned earlier, this will certainly help the ones who get a lot of calls and their iPhones are always within the reach. In other cases, you should not be enabling this feature.
However, share us your experience in the comments section below. Also let us know if this post has helped you from not missing any important calls.
For more similar tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section.