Google Allo Web is the latest buzz in the messaging world. We all know that the Google’s baby to counterpart the Facebook’s WhatsApp is Google Allo. The company has now added the ability to chat with your friends on Google Allo on the desktop.
- You will have to use the Google’s own Chrome browser to use Allo on the desktop. See, Google is very intelligent, isn’t it? Those who have not installed their browser yet will install it if they are Allo users.
How to use Google Allo Web on Computer?
- Open allo.google.com/web on your desktop
- Launch the Allo app on your smartphone.
- Open the menu and choose “Allo for web”.
- Scan the QR code from the web page using the phone.
According to the Google, the desktop support will be available soon on iOS as well. Anyways, the Allo for Web is currently available only on Android. Clever, isn’t it? Because people will have to buy a smartphone that runs on Google’s operating system to use Allo on web for now.
But, did you know that Google also has other messaging platforms such as Voice, Duo, Hangouts and in-app messaging on YouTube? Let us know your views on the chatting apps of Google by commenting in the comments section below.
We’d love to hear about it from you.
For more similar articles, visit our TUTEZONE section that contains exclusive articles on how you can improve your life using technology. Trust me, you will be glad that you paid a visit there.