Most of us would be surprised to know that the Android Notification history exists. Yes, what I’m talking is a cold-blooded truth. It has been in existence ever since the Android Jelly Bean days. In case if you have swiped any important notification without knowing what it is, there is a way to retrieve and have a look at it.
For those of you who own Android phones, your Wi-Fi must be turned on by default. That’s why you would get a lot of push notifications if you have several apps installed in your smartphone. Sometimes, it might annoy if you are busy. That’s why you would clear all the notification history on Android from the Notification window.
If you have ever been a victim of this act, you are at the right place right now. Because, here in this post we are going to guide you on how to recover the notification history on Android. You will not have to install any notification app, instead we will show you a hidden feature in your smartphone which will help you to bring back all the cleared notifications on Android.
Android Notification History
Follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the homescreen and long press the screen and then select Widgets.
- Swipe the screen till you find the Settings shortcut widget.
- Long press the widget and then drag it and place it on your homescreen.
- Now, in the settings menu which is displayed to you, scroll down and select Notification log.
- That’s it. You can now view all the notifications. Even the ones you have missed.
The widgets for Android has many such hidden similar features. However, let us know you are able to use Android Notification History by commenting in the comments section below.