If your business or work is surrounded with digital systems, then it is very likely that you produce or export the data in an excel sheet. Most of these excel sheets contain blanks and it’s very annoying and time consuming to manually find all the blanks and delete each one of them. In this post, we are going to tell you a way on how to delete all the blanks in any excel sheet easily at once.
Save up to 60% on Norton Security! Find the product that's right for you- Norton Antivirus Basic, Standard, Deluxe, or Premium.
How to delete all the blanks in any excel sheet easily at once?
- Open the spreadsheet first and you will have to select all the cells.
- To do so, click on the small triangle between the first row and A column.
- Then hit F5 button to open the Go To Special Menu. Here choose the Blanks and click ‘OK’.
- Now all the blank cells in the spreadsheet are selected.
- This is where you will have to go to Home Tab. Now find the Cells section on the right side and choose ‘Delete’, then ‘Delete Cells’.
- Once this option is chosen, the excel will ask you whether how to perform the deletion. Like Shift cells or Delete row. Choose the appropriate option and then that’s it.
You have easily deleted all the blank cells in your excel spreadsheet. Congrats. Let us know if this way doesn’t work for you by commenting in the comments section below. We will try helping you.
You might also like our TUTEZONE section which contains exclusive tutorials on how to make your life simpler using technology. Trust me. You will be glad that you paid a visit there.