Google is changing the way we are living. The introduction of Google Now in Android Smartphones has only increased the pace of that. Say if you are visiting a Café or Mall every week in the same time, Google Now will save it to start showing recommendations based on that visit. All thanks to the integration of Google Now with Google Maps for that.
Let’s say the Google has saved a place for which you don’t want recommendations. What would you do? Do not worry. You are at the right place right now. Here in this post, I am going to share you on how to remove location from Google Maps and Google Now
How to remove location from Google Maps and Google Now
- Firstly, make sure that your Google Maps app is up-to-date in your Android Smartphone.
- Open the Google Maps app and select “Your Places” by tapping on the left sidebar.
- You will find the labelled places here and your next move must be to find the Home and Work locations.
- Click on each one of them and you can delete them completely from there.
- Scroll down to Saved to view all the places you’ve starred. The Maps application is very likely to display travel times for these places. Here you can remove them by tapping on the three-dot icon and select “Remove Star”.
- Say if you don’t want to view the travel times at all, open Google app and go to Settings by tapping on the left sidebar. Select your feed and disable Commute and Time to leave.
You might also like: How to delete your presence in Internet?
For more tutorials, visit our TuteZone section. Also let us know whether this works for you by commenting in the comments section below. We’d love to hear about it from you.