Apple had launched iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus a few days ago at its event in San Francisco. The company has also revealed the availability of Smartphones in India and that is on October 7. Now, it has revealed the pricing of both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in its official website.
Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be available in 32 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB variants starting at a price of Rs 60000. According to the announcement, the new jet black finish will be offered only for the 128 GB and 256 GB from authorized resellers of Apple.
Price of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in India
- Apple iPhone 7 32GB – Rs. 60,000
- Apple iPhone 7 128GB – Rs. 70,000
- Apple iPhone 7 256GB – Rs. 80,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 32GB – Rs. 72,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB – Rs. 82,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB – Rs. 92,000
Apple will also remove the 64 GB and 16 GB variants of iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus Smartphones. They will be available only with 32 GB and 128 GB internal storages. The prices of the new 32 GB model of iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus, 64 GB model of iPhone SE and the revised price of the 128 Gb model have also been revealed now.
- Apple iPhone 6s 32GB – Rs. 50,000
- Apple iPhone 6s 128GB – Rs. 60,000
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 32GB – Rs. 60,000
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 128GB – Rs. 70,000
- Apple iPhone SE 32GB – Rs. 39,000
- Apple iPhone SE 64GB – Rs. 44,000
Would you buy the Apple iPhone 7? Let us know your views in the comments section below. We’d love to hear from you.