As promised earlier, Xiaomi launched the company’s latest flagship Mi 5 in India. The company had earlier showcased the mobile at an event in China and during Mobile World Congress at Barcelona this year. The Smartphone will be available for Rs 24,999.
To recall, Mi 5 sports a 5.15 inch 1080 display, is powered by 3 GB RAM and Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor in addition to the Adreno 530 GPU. The device runs on MIUI 7 that is based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), has a 16 MP Primary camera with Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS and dual-tone LED flash that can be used to record videos at 4K resolution besides the 4 MP Selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and 2um pixel size.
Xiaomi Mi 5 Specifications
- MIUI 7 that runs on Android Marshmallow
- 5.15-inch full HD curved glass display at a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, 600 nits brightness
- Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-core processor
- Adreno 530 GPU for high-end graphics
- 16 MP Primary camera with Sony IMX298 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED flash, 4-axis OIS and dual-tone LED flash, video recording at 4K resolution
- 4 MP Selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and 2um pixel size.
- 3 GB RAM variant available with an internal storage of either 32 GB or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM variant with an internal storage of 128 GB.
- (nano + nano) Dual SIM, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner
- 2910 mAH/ 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Would you order Xiaomi’s latest Mi 5 Smartphone? Let us know your views in the comments section below. We would like to hear from you.
Also Read: Mi 5 by Xiaomi scores 179,566 on AnTuTu