The government of India has made it very easy to procure the Aadhaar card by visiting the Aadhaar Seva Kendra and submitting the required documents for verification. Do note that there are several Aadhaar centers operating across the country from post offices, banks, government departments, etc.
However, even if you have got the Aadhaar card you might need to visit the Aadhaar Seva Kendra again if you need to change details in your Aadhaar card. That’s why UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has created a dedicated system for citizens to help them find Aadhaar Seva Kendra easy.
To find nearby Aadhaar Seva Kendra online the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has provided a website which can be accessed on your Smartphone or PC. You just need to follow the steps to find nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra aka Aadhaar Enrolment Centre online.
Steps for How to locate nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra online
- Open https://uidai.gov.in/ in browser.
- Click on ‘My Aadhaar’ Menu option.
- Click on ‘Locate an Enrolment Center’ link under the section ‘Get Aadhaar’.
- Now, select any one of the option by State, PIN code or Search box to search for the nearest Aadhaar enrolment center.
- Enter, the required, enter the Captcha and click on ‘Locate a center’ button.
All the operational Aadhaar Seva Kendra center name including complete address will be shown on the page.
For other tutorials, visit our TUTEZONE section. You will be glad that you paid a visit there. Trust me. It’s worth visiting.