Xiaomi launched the company’s latest accessory for its gadgets, Mi Headphones Comfort in India. The latest closed-back wired headphones has a lightweight and simple design with ear cups which are made of plush and comfy headband. According to the Chinese manufacturer, the ear cups will not strain your ears even during prolonged use as they are very soft.
You might also like: Xiaomi Mi VR headset announced with built-in independent sensor
Save up to 60% on Norton Security! Find the product that's right for you- Norton Antivirus Basic, Standard, Deluxe, or Premium.
Xiaomi Mi Headphones Comfort Specifications and features
- The Mi Headphones come with a closed design with ear cups which are soft, dust-resistant and durable.
- There are controls to allow you to switch the tracks, pause/play the music and attend the calls.
- It comes with a 1.4m Stretchable matte cable which is tangle-resistant.
- The gadget accessory is Hi-Res audio quality certified and produces sound with 32 ohm impedance and 20 to 40,000 Hz frequence range.
- Finally, it weighs 220 grams and is priced at Rs 2999 via Mi.com from 12 PM on April 18.
For more similar gadgets visit our Wearable & Accessories section.
Let us know your views on Mi Headphones Comfort by commenting in the comments section below. We’d love to hear about it from you.